• 4+ years of programming experience with web-apps;
• knowledge of TypeScript will be a big advantage;
• code review experience;
• CI and build experience (Jenkins);
• experience with RabbitMQ or similar messaging system;
• experience with Express web framework;
• good English (both written and spoken);
• willingness to travel;
• willingness to solve testing assignment (couple of hours test);
• possibility to take participation in occasional meetings with US office at late hours (due to time diﬀerence).
Your team will work on a set of microservices in Node.js and Typescript, using RabbitMQ message broker to orchestrate the system and PostgreSQL's latest features to store and search the data. The main task is to create backbone storage functionality, social features support and infrastructure for extracting and storing metadata from all kinds of data sources. When working on front-end, you'll be using React and Redux.
• high level of income and benefits package;
• convenient location – Podil;
• great opportunities for professional growth;
• business trips to the USA and Europe.
If you are interested in the position and your experience meets the requirements, please, send your CV to email@example.com